Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Date at Dennys

So things are picking up. In that one particular area anyway... amazing how that improves my attitude in regards to grades and such as well. We went to Denny's tonight, after deciding no more fighting... and he was being really sweet and trying to join me in things I like and not only what he likes. So I'll take it while I can, and my resentment is ebbing away.

Had a speaker at church today say something interesting. He was quoting a famous musician, that said, "If I don't practice for one day... I know it. If I don't practice for three days... my critics know it. If I don't practice for a week... everybody knows it!" The pastor related this to our walk with Christ. I'm sure others can tell when we don't take a day, or three, or seven, to sit at His feet and rest a bit. Guilty as charged.

Got a full day tomorrow. I hate group projects, and I dislike organic chemistry... and unfortunately those are both very involved in my day tomorrow. But I will take it with steel in my backbone.

Thanks for the prayers! So surprising to have not spammers in the comments. Some funny pictures I found today:

No comments: