Saturday, December 02, 2006

Finished

So my internet connection is a little wonky... we'll see how things go.

It's Saturday. I'm really really enjoying Saturdays now that I don't work. Slept in ... a lot... and R and I went to Lee Valley Hardware to pick up some stuff. Also got groceries, because he wants tortillas for dinner :) The one thing I can cook; until today I didn't know it was a success with him. But he quickly followed up his compliment with, "Nobody could screw up tortillas..." I guess he doesn't know me too well. I could.

So he fell asleep as soon as we got back (it was a lot of bus riding and standing around... poor campus boy isn't used to walking so much!! Heh heh heh. I'm going to get in trouble for this one). I cleaned up the place a bit, now I'm bored. My internet is too sketchy to try and do my online assignments - more frustration than progress. So yes, I'm going to go open a textbook. Though I'm debating on whether I should start dinner. As soon as he wakes up he's going to be ravenous.

We went to Body Worlds last night. It was quite interesting; we went with that couple of friends out for Mexican food and then to see the bodies. Fascinating stuff, but I don't think I'd pay $17 for it again.

Here's a picture for no reason. This is us on the 39th floor of a hotel (visiting my parents... don't worry, it wasn't our room!) overlooking Vancouver. We went on a date to celebrate a year and a half of dating. Congrats to us. Coming up on a year and 8 months soon. Not that I'm counting.

No comments: