Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Moving out! Big changes.

So it's settled. I'm moving to the big city and going to school on a massive campus that's basically a city of its own. I'm living with two boys I don't know and I have no car - only public transport. My classes aren't settled and I'm apprehensive about being all by myself without any method of emergency transport, but at the same time...
... boy I can't WAIT to leave home!

It's going to be an adventure for sure. Time to try something new. As much as school is a lot of work... it will be completely different. SO much space. Wow I love space.

And I was asked to co-lead a worship team at R's church. I think I'm going to do it even though I'm basically out of town all the time. It'll be, like, every 3rd week... gotta pray about it a bunch though.

Got word yesterday that our band's days are over. Being as we haven't played in forever it's not really a shock... it's sad, though. Or at least, to know that there won't EVER be a Tuesday Evening again, exactly. Maybe we'll play for something, but it won't ever be understood that we're "a band" again. Maybe it's God's timing; I don't know. People have drifted apart anyway. Kinda feels like we got defeated, though.

No comments: